Thursday, February 28, 2008

I joined the TEAM!!

In the many emails I have received expressing prayers and support people have also been asking me how they can donate to the Team Mentschen effort and its participation in the LiveStrong Challenge events for the Lance Armstrong Foundation.

Well I just took the steps to make that a very easy thing to do. I joined the TEAM!

No, I don’t expect to be able to participate to any great extent in either the Philadelphia or Austin events but I will ride as I’m able to and will certainly be providing sag support as the mileage for training rides gets longer.

I have, however, setup a personal page where donations can be made online. Please note that for those that aren’t into eCommerce there is a link under the fundraising thermometer where you can print a hardcopy form and mail your donation.

Here’s the link to my fundraising page… http://philly08.livestrong.org/jmintz

GO TEAM MENTSCHEN!

Because I am feeling much better and because the weather report for Sunday is looking promising I'm hoping to squeeze in a much needed bike ride. Nothing more then 15 miles or so but with treatment #2 looming it's this weekend or another 2-3 week wait until the next window of opportunity.

1 comment:

pam said...

We are proud and honored to be your first sponsors!!