Monday, February 4, 2008

Thank you Mr. Niles

On a day where it would have been a crime to not get out and ride Dan was able to come over and accompany me on another great ride. We did have to alter the route a bit as I ran out of gas a bit earlier then expected. It's been tough for me lately to get enough calories down so we had to settle for a 24-mile ride but it was great to get out to clear my head and to stretch my legs a bit. Other then feeling a bit weak it was a thoroughly enjoyable ride.

Thanks Dan.

Speaking of enjoyable.... how about those Giant's?!?!
Sorry Perry.

2 comments:

Dan Nies said...

Enjoyed it myself - If it couldn't be my Steelers - then the Giants are a close second. Heck - I would have rooted for anyone against the Patriots.

Unknown said...

Jack: My bike ride would last to the end of the driveway!! Amazing!