Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Essence of Dr. Richards

As expected, my visit with Dr. Richards yesterday was a short one. My blood count was checked and everything remained in normal range so that was uneventful. As a parting note Dr. Richards told me that since I handled things so well with the first treatment that he’s going to “kick it up a notch” for the next one (can you tell that Food Network is big in our house?). Gee, I can hardly wait for treatment #2.

I’m now also starting the official hair watch countdown clock. We’re at T minus 7 days since hair loss is supposedly very predictable to occur at 17-18 days from the start of treatment. Yes, yes, yes, I’ll be sure to post some pics on the blog if/when that occurs. I’m sure you’re all curious to see where I might fit on the broad spectrum of bald men. LOL.

No comments: