Saturday, February 2, 2008

Final testing before MSKCC

The results from my CT scan on January 22nd prompted the need for a PET scan which I had yesterday. I expect results early next week and my first visit to Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in NYC is scheduled for Wednesday, 2/6. At this point I'm very anxious to complete the diagnosis process and move into treatment. Although I'm feeling generally "not great" I've been well enough to continue cycling on weekends. The weather has cooperated enough and I've been doing some cold weather 30-mile rides with my cycling buddies. I hope to get in one more of those before the Super Bowl festivities tomorrow and before I visit MSKCC next week.

9 comments:

Gc said...

My Thoughts and Prayers are with you Jack, You are "My Mentor"
God Bless You. Gc

Dan Nies said...

Jack,

Kathy & I are here for you and your family any time any place. Use us when you need us!

Buddy said...

Hey Jack,

I am very interested in your diagnosis and treatment and making sure you get the best of everything.

Unknown said...

Keep the wind at your back!! You are an inspiration!

DD said...

Jack,
Ditto Grace & Dan's sentiments. Wishing you all the best on your new journey. Be strong!
DD

Unknown said...

Jack,

Let us know how we can help, whatever, whenever. We love you guys.
Dan and Sherry

BigJack said...

Hi Jack. I got signed up so I can follow your blog.
Uncle Jack aka BigJack

Ilene said...

Jack,
You already no how deeply we care. We are here for You and Amy and the girls.


Love, Ilene

Danny said...

Jack,If we can do anything for you just let us know.Our prayers are with you.fight hard and strong and you can beat this. Be strong Sandy and Danny Millman