Sunday, March 2, 2008

Hear ye, hear ye

Dr. Richards called it. Right on schedule I started to lose my hair yesterday. So we decided to take control of the situation and shaved my head last night. Sandi Merrill had a great idea that would have made this a fundraiser for LiveStrong but when it came down to it I realized that Amy earned the right to take care of this.

As I promised here are some pictures. I’ll post others as I get new ones that are worth sharing.

As I had hoped, the weather has cooperated for today and I’ll be taking a much needed bike ride this afternoon. It’s a little on the cool side and a bit breezy but for a short ride of 15-20 miles I’ll be fine. Dan Gerstenhaber, Newell Benedict, and some other West Windsor friends will be accompanying me. I can’t wait.




The only prescription is more cowbell... (that and a little bit of chemo)


I know that it's tough to see the picture but all of a sudden I'm looking a lot like my grandfather...LOL

9 comments:

DD said...

Just think of the money you will save on shampoo and conditioner!! You look good bald...enjoy the ride today.

Unknown said...

Love the pics Jack! dd is right - you look good bald! Dan is really looking forward to the ride today, you guys have fun.

swissmiss said...

I love the new look! and i'm jealous you're on a ride today! Enjoy! - steph

sandi said...

What a perfect egghead! Couldn't ask for a more beautifully shaped dome. Remember the sunscreen on that newly exposed patch of real estate.

webstar106 said...

What's with the mustache?

pam said...

You look great!!

Irene said...

Cool pics! I come from a family of baldies, so if you need any hairless tips...

BigJack said...

Poppy! LOL, Phyllis really thinks you look like pop. take that as you'd like!
Good luck with the next round.

Erin said...

You don't look bad bald! You kinda look like Nanny, sort of.

I guess I'll make the final judgement on Friday, which is almost TOMORROW!