Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tuesday, March 4th

The bike ride on Sunday was exactly what I had hoped for. Big thanks to Dan G. for watching after me. We broke off from the group we rode with to keep the mileage to the 15-20 that I was shooting for and hit it right on the nose at just over 15. I felt terrific so it was a nice opportunity to enjoy the exercise and a bit of normalcy before treatment #2 on Thursday.

As I had mentioned, the group we rode with on Sunday was largely comprised of the trustees of the West Windsor Bicycle and Pedestrian Alliance. For all of you bicycling enthusiasts out there you might want to check out their website (www.princetononline.org/wwbpa/). While much of the website is specific to work they do locally there is a link for “Resources” that has a lot of very interesting information regarding cycling advocacy, etc. Ken Carlson, the president of the Alliance, reminded me during the ride that I was the first non-trustee member of the organization. Just a fun bit of trivia…LOL

Now a couple of quick notes regarding my hair loss. First, let it be known that Amy did not enjoy shaving my head. I retract my unpopular attempt at humor. Second, some of you have asked about my moustache, I assume wondering why it’s still intact. Well I think it’s days are numbered as it’s been shedding big time.

1 comment:

BigJack said...

Dan G, thanks for staying with Jack during the ride on Sunday. I know he enjoyed it!