Friday, March 7, 2008

Chemo #2 status report

Hello! It’s day two of round #2 and so far all is going well. I was a bit wiped out by the end of yesterday but feel pretty good today. The key, as I had mentioned in a prior post, is going to be with taking meds more proactively then during round #1 in an attempt to fend off some of the side effects. Hopefully we’ll have some success with this plan of attack. Remember that I am still hooked up to the portable pump that is infusing 5FU over the next 5 days.

Amy and I are enjoying time with having both Erin and Bailey home for spring break. Yesterday was actually Bailey’s 19th birthday and we’ll be having a small family gathering on Sunday. Hopefully I can hold myself together for that.

Below is a picture of me all hooked up and receiving chemo yesterday.

No comments: