Thursday, April 17, 2008

Treatment day

Good morning on treatment day #4. I don’t have any real news on the treatment front although I do hope to get a copy of the CT scan report and will pass along statistics for those that like to see numbers. LOL.

Amy and I enjoyed a nice night out last night when we joined a group of our dear friends from the high school marching band for a terrific meal at a local Italian restaurant. I took in a major protein load with the steak I had been craving so I’m about as ready for treatment #4 as I’m going to be.

Quick update on Mintz’s Mentschen activities. Yesterday the April issue of the LiveSTRONG Challenge eNewsletter came out. And the exploits of our TEAM were documented with a picture of me and everything! We’re famous! LOL. Later today or tomorrow I will try to capture the newsletter and provide a link for all of you to enjoy. Please know that your donations are starting to really add up. Collectively Team Mentschen is already over $10,000 raised and the potential for what will ultimately be the final total from our team of approximately 50 people is very exciting to think about. Keep those cards and letters coming! Thank you so much. The link to my personal fundraising page, one more time so it’s easily accessible, is right here.

Next post later today or tomorrow.

No comments: