Friday, April 11, 2008

I'm going to Disney World!!

I don’t have absolute details yet as I don’t have a copy of the radiology report in my hands but Dr. Richards just called to tell me that the CT scan “report is good”. I said, OK, but can you be a little more specific? He said that ALL TUMORS HAVE SHRUNK. They’re not gone but since ALL tumors have shrunk measurably we now know that the treatment is working and we’re heading in the right direction.

Bring on treatments 4, 5, and 6!!
I’m going to Disney World!
Well, not really. But I AM riding with the Mintz’s Mentschen group this Sunday and I can’t wait!

Have a great weekend everyone.
I’ll provide more details as I get them.

12 comments:

Slugman said...

Well, if that's not a huge amount of good news right there! It's all about that positive attitude...!

Gc said...

AWESOME NEWS Jack .

I kept checking the BLOG ALL DAY and it was worth it.

CYA Sunday< God Speed.

pam said...

Hurray for you...and hurray for chemo as much as you hate it. I too kept checking all day and this is such wonderful news..congratulations!!

webstar106 said...

THE BEST NEWS POSSIBLE!

Can honestly say....
we know what you're feeling!

DISNEY FOR 4...well maybe DELRAY for 4......Bostons anyone???? Poppies? How about some bananas and cream?

Wanna see me do my ballerina dance?

OY....better stop here
Congratulations again...kisses to U and Amy....

DD said...

forget Disney, LET'S RIDE AUSTIN!! Congrats Jack... you're my hero (so is AMY)

Unknown said...

Congratulations Jack! We are so excited for you! This news made our day. The treatments were really tough, but obviously worth it! When we celebrate with you?

dee said...

A big WOOOOO HOOOOO from all the Ferrantes!! Celebrations are definately in order when the time is right! love from each of us.

sandi said...

When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true! We've all been wishing very, very hard.

Irene said...

This is encouraging news indeed. A big cheer for you and a big cheer for chemo!

LarryE said...

Jack,

Like everyone else, we were checking all day yesterday and crossing our fingers. So glad to hear the news! Must be that Band Parent constitution that keeps you and Amy strong :-). Have a great bike ride! Larry and Karen Epstein.

Erin and John said...

We, too, have been wishing and praying for your full and speedy recovery. Congratulations on your good news and we will keep praying for continued good news. Your positive attitude is an inspiration! Hugs to you and your family!!

Helen said...

YEAH!!!!!! Great news!