Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The results are in....

I received a call from Dr. Richards at about 5:30 tonight with preliminary feedback on the PET/CT results. Similar to my prior scan this one also showed low levels of "activity" but the readings were a little lower this time around. So, while not 100% clean these are definitely good results. I'm not sure yet but I'd expect that an endoscopy won't be needed right now either.

As always I'll pass along any other information that becomes available.

But NOW I feel better about locking into those 2010 cycling plans that I've been mentioning. I will be registering to ride with "The Missy Express" and also trying to decide which LiveSTRONG event(s) I will do.

And in anticipation of my joining the Cheben family in Philadelphia this weekend, "Go Army beat Navy"!!

1 comment:

Bruce McClinton said...

Jack,

great news about the scan!

Your training schedule is really starting to bug me. I've got no excuses left. ;)

Stay warm and LiveStrong.

Bruce