Wednesday, December 9, 2009

As I was saying...

I just registered to ride with "The Missy Express" in May to help raise funds for the Multiple Sclerosis Society. I met Missy Gervasini while we were both participating in the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Team in Training program and I recently learned that Missy has been diagnosed with MS.

I'm thrilled to be able to do this in support of Missy as well as Amy's aunt Ruth Rabinowitz.

If you're local to NJ maybe you can ride with us? There are a number of options to choose from when it comes to mileage. As for me I'm shooting for the whole enchilada... either a 1 day 100-miler or the two-day 170-mile ride.

Otherwise, you can support us with a donation on my event fundraising page, http://main.nationalmssociety.org/goto/JackMintz

Thanks.

No comments: