Monday, April 11, 2011

A two-ride weekend!

After a terrific weekend of cycling I’m ready for treatment #6 tomorrow.

It’s been a while since I’ve had a 50-mile weekend but with no precipitation and nothing else on our schedule I was able to knock out two 25+ mile rides. Saturday was awesome as it was very much like the spring weather we’ve been waiting for. Sunday was on the cool side but Doreen, Stephanie, and I knocked out a great ride out of Washington’s Crossing.

I don’t have too much else to say at the moment but I will make a plea for riders and donations for our Mintz’s Mentschen team at the LiveSTRONG Challenge in Philly at the end of August. Please come ride with us! Believe me, not only can you do it but it will be an experience you’ll never forget. Email me if you’re interested (jhm100@gmail.com) and if you’d rather just make a donation my personal fundraising page is http://philly2011.livestrong.org/jmintz

No comments: