Sunday, April 25, 2010

Mintz's Mentschen 2010

Dan Nies started the ball rolling for Mintz's Mentschen 2010 and we're starting to build some momentum already. While the whole Mentschen phenomenon has meant a great deal to me I already told Dan that he's a glutton for punishment for putting the call out to all Mentschen alumni and for cranking up the engine yet again. As I've said before, I can't find a way to adequately thank Dan and everyone who has been involved with and/or supported the Mentschen. Stay tuned since there's even a possibility that we'll have an entirely new cycling jersey design. Maybe it too will be an award winner!?

Assuming that at the very least I'll be able to cover the 10-mile route I just registered for the Philly LiveSTRONG event. You can join the fun and walk/run/ride with the 2010 Mintz's Mentschen or you can support my fundraising effort with a donation to the Lance Armstrong Foundation.

With that said we've already had Sasha representin' the Mentschen at the Colorado State University American Cancer Society Relay for Life just this weekend. Are my daughters incredible OR WHAT!?





No comments: