Thursday, July 16, 2009

All done...

Well, here I am in my usual post-treatment location. As Amy likes to say I've assumed the position. I'm on the couch and sleeping off and on. The side affects are immediate. Aside from the fatigue my arms, legs, feet, and hands are quite tingly and crampy. In 4 or 5 days that will all have subsided and each day will bring true recovery from chemo.

There was nothing unusual with the treatment as it went off very matter of factly. It was mentioned by Dr. Richards and the nurses that this was the last one but other then that there was no fanfare whatsoever. And nothing really that would prompt much of an emotional response from me. That's all fine by me.

There was talk, as I expected there would be, of scheduling a PET/CT scan. I go back for my Neulasta shot tomorrow and then not again for 30 days and we'll get the scan scheduling started at that time.

That's it for now.... back to "the position".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jackie, I miss you and Amy so much! so glad to hear you're kicking ass, such a star. much much love.