Monday, May 3, 2010

T minus 1

Just to catch everyone up on status, etc. on Thursday afternoon I did receive the results from the MRI and these confirmed what had shown up on the PET/CT. So the fun will begin on schedule tomorrow at 8:30am.

It'll be better once I get this first treatment under my belt since I'll then know exactly what I'm dealing with as far as these new drugs are concerned. And just to weird me out a little more I'll be having this first treatment in Dr. Richards Monroe office. I've actually never been to this office so it will be an entirely new experience. I guess in some ways this is appropriate with my fresh start at this latest battle but it will also be short lived as I return to Somerset and familiar digs for the remaining treatments.

With my sights firmly on NEXT week where I will be in Denver for a week of R&R I'm expecting this all to go very smoothly.

5 decadron tablets tonight, 5 more in the morning and we'll be off and running.
I'll post follow-up as soon as I can.

No comments: