Thursday, June 25, 2009

Treatment #7 today

It's 7pm on treatment day and I've already had a 3 hour nap upon getting back home. As usual the treatment itself was non-eventful although the tingles are back already and physical issues with regard to cold drink/food is also back. In the big scheme of things, as I've said numerous times, those should be my worst problems!
In 4-5 days those side affects will dissipate and I'll be looking ahead to the final treatment, #8.

Recent weeks have been great as even with the constant rain I've been able to sneak in at least one bike ride over the weekend. My last one with Bailey on the tandem was 24-miles and it was great. I look forward to getting back into a regular biking/exercise routine as I really do need to drop about 20 pounds. It's so funny to even say that since it's the polar opposite of the issues from last year where I had lost 45 pounds due to chemo.

No comments: